Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fuck You Christmas / TINTINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!


 "A Christmas Duel" - The Hives and Cyndi Lauper   
Best Christmas song with Swearwords in it ever <3

"That was the worst Christmas Ever" - Sufjan Stevens

"Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)" - The Ramones

"Fuck You if you don't like Christmas" - Crudbump
 what the fark?

  

I just watched the last episode of "The Adventures of Tintin" and I want to cry! they're so great Destination Moon and Explorers on the moon were epic! I thought it was gonna be lame cause it wouldn't be like a regular Tintin episode but it was still packed with awesome! someone even died! I can't remember watching another kid show where someone dies... Also I love seeing the Herge cameos. I need to find another show I used to watch when I was a kid about adventures and watch them all.... Rupert? ... but I remember everything from that.... WHAT?! I was watching dragon ball with my clone before but it got taken off youtube. hmmm.

Whatever... did you guys hear about the new Tintin movie coming out by the way? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson are making the movie and from the stills I've seen it looks like I'm going to combust spontaneously around the time of release from excitement.


Fu,

Mels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment