Monday, January 17, 2011

Favourite Photostream 3: Thomas Howes


Another one of my favourite photostreams is the amazing one by Thomas Howes.

I'm pretty big fan of all his work on flickr. All of his pieces are so intricate/gory/interesting. When you look at them its hard not to appreciate the dark mixed with the humorous elements. I mean you'd think it would be strange to look at drawings of people getting stabbed and decapitated and laugh but with his work its hard not to.

My favourite is his Pen and Ink set  the ghouls in it are really elaborate and impressive. I also adore his little hooded characters and set about a very unfortunate boy.

He has an online shop, blog and website listed on his flickr profile if you'd like to see more of his work.

So go check out Thomas Howes' Photostream. Heres a few of my favourites.

undead sketchbook

Laturrrsss,
Mels

No comments:

Post a Comment